Friday, September 19, 2008

Ini posting angau!!!!

This one man I don't want to get rid off.

After so long, I finally found a man that I can long for (angau lah tu)

A man that are so powerful (takkan nak taruk desireable) that when our eyes met for the first time, my heart skip a beat (i shy shy one u know) and I felt giddy

A man that with a husky voice (hehehe closer to sexy) that when he says my name, my heart skip two beats!! (really? sumpah!)

How do I describe the attraction? ....... hmmmm my taste, my taste 100% my taste

Today he smells so manly and nice .... but as it is bulan puasa.. i have no evil thoughts hahahaaa
I hope I smells as nice to his nose ....

Yes, he has a wife and a family.... but what the heck as long as we are happy eh I am happy.

Dedicated to Mr 58 (err this is not his age ya!!)

2 comments:

Farid aka BIG MOMMA said...

mm your taste?? sure ala ala amitabh bachan ???

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha kurang skit